In today’s competitive era, businesses are faced with a myriad of complexities related to accounting services. These complex and evolving accounting challenges, if not addressed in a timely manner, may leave your business vulnerable to disruption. Our team experienced industry experts work with the clients to provide them technical accounting advice that is practical, commercially insightful and is aligned with their business objectives. We assist our clients in preparing financial statements and get them ready for audits.
The implementation of Indian GAAP/ Ind-AS/ IFRS provided us rich experience to help create value for our clients. We proactively assisted well-known clients across different industry verticals on complex technical matters arising at the time of transition and post implementation and successfully developed many technical papers for them. We help clients, by providing support for preparation of technical notes, which are important for audit documentation or management discussion that are ideal for internal or external discussion with technical base.
We work with the clients to assist them with their financial reporting, by providing –
- Uniform Chart of Accounts for group
- Design of accounting procedures (say for elimination of intra group transaction or deferred tax creation) for group
- Preparation and/or assistance in consolidation of group financials
- Combined / carve out financials’ statements
- Assistance in selection of appropriate accounting policies for group
- Purchase price allocation accounting and preparation of opening balance sheet in respect of business acquisition
Accounting Advisory Services (AAS) is your one stop solution to get assistance from the experts on GAAP, who carry deep understanding of the technical aspects and are well-aware of the practical approach for conversion & preparation of financial statements.
We offer a complete range of GAAP conversion services to our clients, including:
- Assisting with the preparation of the first-time adoption of Ind AS/ IFRS
- Accounting opinions on the application of Ind AS, Indian GAAP, IFRS, US GAAP
- Assistance on disclosures on the adoption of new accounting framework
- Technical training (general or specific)
- Management memos for audit documentation
We provide assistance in preparing financial statements for offer documents. Our team comprises of experienced professionals, who meticulously work with the clients for preparing the carve out/ pro-forma/ consolidated financial statements.
Having a wide-spread and established network across the domestic market, enables us to proactively assist companies throughout the country.
Our service offerings under AAS include, evaluation of your financial readiness for IPO to assembly of a team of main advisors, such as investment banker (for assistance on corporate fund raising), lawyers, underwriters and sponsors.
A customized industry-based training content has been developed by AAS to match with the expectations and requirements of businesses. An adequate industry experience of our professionals, when tied with technical understanding, creates a suitable platform for learning technical data. Delivery can be challenging, especially when it comes to training. However, our AAS experts are known for precise delivery of technical content, combining practice examples and business practices.